The Thai green curry has a wide selection of flavours and ingredients that you can really taste, smell and identify. To make this dish;
- Cut up 300g of Chicken breast into small cubes
- Empty the concentrate into a hot pan or wok.
- Fry the concentrate off for a minute or so to get flavours really active, and release all of the spices.
- Add the Chicken to the pan and cook thoroughly, mixing in the thai concentrate.
- Once the chicken is cooked Just Add 250ml of Coconut cream (or use Coconut milk for a low fat option)
- Place lid on the wok or pan, and cook for a further 5 minutes until the chicken is tender
- Now simply distribute evenly over rice.