For restaurant quality, rich and luxurious pour over sauce
- Pour 250ml of double cream into a pan and heat to take the cold off of the cream.
- Shake the pot and then empty contents of the sauce shot into the pan.
- Pour a small amount of warm water into the pot, replace lid, shake and pour contents into pan.
- Stir contents in pan and allow to achieve a rolling boiling until the sauce reaches preferred consistency.
- Pour over your chicken breast, steak, pasta etc and enjoy!
This will provide sufficient for 4 servings as a pour over sauce, and a generous 2 as a pasta sauce.
(For a low fat option follow directions as above - but use low fat Crème fraîche)
Note: for the thai green curry best results achieved by using 250ml of coconut cream instead of double cream - lower calorie option is to use low fat coconut milk
To use as a marinade
- Mix contents of shot pot with 250ml of water.
- Place meat or fish that you wish to marinade into a suitable container and pour mixture over.
- Place in fridge overnight.
To use as a rub
- Simply rub the contents of the pot directly onto the meat of your choice.
To use as a stir fry
- Simply add the shot pot contents once the vegetables/meat/fish is almost cooked and stir in well, heating until the ingredients are well coated in the sauce.